Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday in the Garden, Three

I intended for this to be a weekly feature but I sometimes forget to take the pictures!  Here's what's blooming in my gardens this week:
Phlox in pink!
Cosmos

Larkspur or Delphinium?

I've also begun another project in the yard!  Oh yeah, just what I need another project, but any 
way I'm terracing this hill:
And adding pavers to this eyesore!
As well as under the steps to the deck.  I'm doing them at the same time so that I can use the dirt from the paver projects behind the terrace walls.  I hope to be finished with both projects this month, we''ll see.
The heat is back big time, heat advisory today.  

I also washed my 'yard weight' today (travel trailer-caravan).  I am wanting to sell it and the outside gets filthy sitting under the oak tree!  My arms and shoulders are already screaming at me for holding that brush attached to the hose over my head for so long! Man getting old sucks!

No comments: