Thursday, June 23, 2011

Caught up!

I have finally caught up on the inside work, as well as the outside work, whew.  I can even see the top of my desk! That's something I often wonder:  "Is there a top to this desk?  Is there a bottom to the piles?"  I have even begun typing in some of the materials I have collected for the Town of Kansas research.  No Sewing to report but I think that's coming.  The aches and pains are much better so I'm heading back to the gym on Monday, but I'll only be in the pool for a week, slowly, slowly is the way I have to go!

Tomorrow I'm heading down the road about 125 miles to Columbia.  I'll spend some time at the State Historical Society where they have pulled files for me, then I'm meeting some of my college friends for lunch.  After that I'll either go back to the library or to Scott and Bri's.  Saturday, Scott and I are going to do yard work-you'd think I would have enough already, but I volunteered!  Love being outside and it is still to be on the cool side-that being under 90 degrees.

Guess I'd best go get ready, I want and early start!

1 comment:

Karen said...

We had the perfect weather for gardening on Sunday, so I worked until dark. It is nice spending time in the garden.