Monday, May 9, 2011

A lovely surprise!

On Wednesday last I received a lovely surprise!  The door bell rang, which it rarely does, I expected it to be someone trying to sell me something as it was too early for UPS and I didn't have anything ordered anyway, instead it was my postman!  He needed me to sign for a package, from Australia.  I was so excited, I could not wait to get it open!  All things Aussie!  Biscuits (cookies as we call them), chocolate, vegemite (haven't tried that on toast yet), A calendar of lovely views from down under, a note pad, a cute koola with he boomarang, and a Christmas mitten made by Ann.  (Who always does lovely work.) Almost forgot a wee fruitcake! Apparently, I was to receive it at Christmas but somehow it was better now!  I'm still smiling.
Here's Brayden eating one of the chocolate frogs!  I still have the rest but not because he didn't try to eat it all!
Normally, the chocolates would be long gone but it's been really crazy around here, but that's for another post!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

You're welcome Gail! I've given up trying to be organised for Christmas. Will now send random gifts - randomly! Enjoy your goodies! Ann :-)