Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday's Cross-stitch Update


In the fond hope that I will stitch little x's before next week here is this weeks update. This will be Tanya's Christmas stocking, eventually. I hope to finish it long before the holidays as I have 3 others to do (there's Bri, Kolby and Nora yet.) This one and the one I chose for Bri are designed backwards to the way all the others hang so I'm doing them in reverse which is tricky. I am trying a new idea, I printed them on transparencies and flipped them over, still tricky. Mostly because it's hard to see the symbol that's being used. I'll keep trying as I usually find it gets easier as I go along.

I have an appointment with my hand doc in the morning. My right palm has developed a couple of bumps. Dr Elton thinks it's probably nothing but wants to look, so I'm off to Overland Park during rush hour tomorrow. I have not been happy with the healing of this hand-I don't have any pain but the flexibility isn't what it should be and causes a really tight "tug", even after I've stretched, so I want to ask her about that as well.

Still hot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Your Christmas stockings are beautiful and I'm in no doubt this will be the same. I've long given up on cross stitch as I can't see it - even with the new glasses! Sorry to read about your hand. I hope it's all good news. ann...