Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it Thursday? Already?


Even though I haven't been painting this week the days have just flown by! I've spent a bit of time taking down the holiday decor, not finished yet either. I decided to photograph and inventory everything (for two reasons-one, should I ever need to file an insurance claim and two, so I can lay my hands on stuff) so it's a bit slow. Today I was feeling like I never get anything FINISHED--I do like to scratch things off the list! So-o-o I decided to take one thing that I had everything for and just do it! I made the little flower arrangement above for my room. I like it and it fills the empty place where my little tree was. One more window and I have curtains up in my sewing room and I got out the backing fabric for Brayden's sock so I might sew that up tonight. I feel better. Maybe I should try that everyday? Hmmmm. Trouble is I'll soon run out of those small, easily finished projects.

2 comments:

Reynolds Rap said...

I love the flowers. They are beautiful. You did a great job!!! I can't wait to see the house once you get done. Your house projects are like a 12 step program isn't it. One step at a time, but you are doing a great job!

a good yarn said...

Flowers always freshen a room and your arranegment is delightful. There is such a sense of achievement when you can tick a job or two off the list. Little projects are the way to go. One of these days I'm moving to miniatures....one day. Ann :-)