Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catch up on me

As you can tell from the previous posts I've been busy decorating for Christmas! Then cleaning up the mess of decorating for Christmas. I've been working over my finances as I have an appointment with my financial advisor tomorrow, so my least favorite thing to do but I must! Today, I had an appointment with my primary care doctor. Checking out my blood work and getting referrals. My Cholesterol counts made her happy so I guess I'll be taking that medication for a while (like the rest of my life, it could be worse.) She gave me several refill scripts and will take care of some referrals must importantly for the carpal tunnel release on my right hand in January. The cortizone Dr Elton gave me last summer has definitely worn off and I am having strength issues with it--I won't put it off as I want to be sure I don't have permenant damage. I'm keeping very busy doing some stitching and lots of shopping. It finally turned cold (really cold for here tonight's low -3 F), the storm dropped a little snow and the wind dropped the 'feels like' temp even further. I love it when it's cold!

No comments: