Thursday, December 24, 2009

All ready, just waiting!

I'm all set for the big day. Today I will do some prep work for the Mexican spread we are having tomorrow but otherwise I'm set. There is one more gift I might work on today depending on how things go. The children (read Rob, Tanya, Scott and Bri) are trying to get me to allow them ONE present tonight! I'd swear they were still little instead of adults!

To everyone in blogland a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Blessed New Year!

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE!

Gail

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Wishing you a wonderful blessed Christmas Gail. I'm sorry to have worried you by my absence. I'm not ill but have been working 11 hour days and weekends. That's all over now and I can catch up on a load of sewing projects. Thank you for your concern. Best wishes, Ann :-)