Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Home, again

So, I got home from San Diego last night after 4 days with my darling granddaughter, Nora. She has her Daddy's eyes and his gorgeous long fingers and otherwise looks like her Mom. She's altogether wonderful, sure to be brilliant, etc, etc. I'm only slightly biased:) As soon as I can figure out how to get the photos off the camera I'll be showing her off! I had a very nice time visiting with them, eating out (I'm still full) and visiting quilt shops etc. Flying has always been enjoyable for me but this trip was not very comfortable so I'm less than thrilled with doing it again. I will but I think I may dread it, a little. I'm glad to be home again even though it means I have to deal with the fallen leaves, again.

1 comment:

Bri said...

I just wanted to let you know that I updated Scott's blog, but it won't show up on your sidebar as being updated!