Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Yucky weather!

I'm already tired of the clouds and drippy rain, yet the forecast is for more of the same! The damp makes it seem much colder than the 40's. I have spent the last two days on that huge pile on my desk, sorting and organizing mostly but today I spent some time on the phone and filling out paper work--all that death business again. I promised myself I'd get all this financial stuff done, or at least as done as I can BEFORE I began painting the extra room, really hoping one more day is all it takes. The house is getting cleaner each day--Yeah!--but deep cleaning hasn't really begun. Some of that stuff may get skipped this time, not supposed to skip it more than twice (which I've already done) so I'm going to try. Haven't done anything fun, like sew, so nothing to show. Waiting For little California Girl to be born--Momma's in labor so it'll be soon!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Gail - I'll swap our dry dusty winds for your rain. Today is actually quite pleasant. Would till like to some rain here though.