Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, Sick boys and paint

I've had sick boys several days the past couple of weeks; Brayden for a couple of days last week and yesterday and Kolby yesterday and today. Brayden went back to school but I picked him up early--a bribe of sorts to get him to go, he wanted to stay and play with the toys here. Kolby is getting so big (and heavy) that my arms hurt from holding him. He sits like a champ but doesn't crawl yet, soon I think, anyway poor guy has an ear infection so he was cranky! Which is so totally unlike him. I've been painting another bedroom as well the past week and it is finished except for the last of the clean up and some decorating stuff. Not a lot of sewing for this one, praise be. I've decided to wait to paint the hall and living room until after I get back from California in November, will take the time to finish the last of the paperwork, clean house, run errands, and tackle the pile of sewing on my sewing table. I'm making slow but steady progress on all the things that were let go for the past year and it makes me feel good but I miss sewing! I'm generally too tired after dinner to do more than cross-stitch or play around on the computer. Tomorrow, I'm taking hazmat stuff (like RX's and automotive) I hope have to call first, getting an oil change in the van, and many other similar things. There is a memorial service at the VA hospital for those who passed in Sept and Oct and I plan to attend that as well. I have books to deliver to waiting rooms at the hospital as well so two things from the list at once.

No comments: