Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No stitches, no bandage Wednesday!

Well, the title says it all really. I had my bandage cut off--thank you, thank you I hated that thing! The stitches picked out, only a little owie there, and can do as tolerated stuff. It will be 6 weeks before it's really healed up but I can wash my hands again! I'm not as excited about the dishes.

Larry continues to go downhill, hospice is visiting us every day, sometimes several times a day and occasionally I think I've been invaded. Steve will be in tomorrow for a week-it's been a hard choice for him, wanting to be here, wanting to be in San Diego with his oh so pregnant wife and his mom saying stay home, his sister saying come. Scott and Bri will be here from Columbia from Friday evening until Monday. They are closer so it's easier if they need to come for a weekend--not easy for anyone as the circumstances are horrid and they all have jobs and lives. I will be glad to have them and figuring out where to sleep them all was fun but done. Scott and Bri get the trailer (no cats) and Steve the extra room, I'll sleep on a sofa somewhere which is what I've been doing anyway so it's all good. If Beth and Lucas wanted to move in I'd have to put up nails to hang them from! I'll be glad to have them all here. We are planning a Mizzou football party on Saturday which should be fun even with the saddness attached.

My posts are likely to be erratic for a while, commenting even more so. I'll be back when I can.

No comments: