Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A whole day at home!

Today I spent the entire day close to home, excepting a quick trip to the grocery for eggs, bread, and melons. I've finished quilting the first of the Brown bear quilts, which I did by machine. I can't say that I'm overly fond of either the process or the result! I am sure the result would improve with practice but I really don't care for sitting over the machine! I am in this case saved by the cuteness of the fabric. Photos tomorrow when the bindings on. It just keeps raining, soon we will need a boat! Perhaps a canoe? Larry is stronger here at home, stayed up almost all day and without more than the long acting pills until supper time. I did some housework getting ready for the visitors to come tomorrow and this weekend. Well, think I'll go cut binding.

No comments: