Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday noon

Not much happening today, can't get the biopsy in until tomorrow so nothing can be done. Apparently, the liver looks like Swiss cheese (in places) which is not normal for Liposarcomas. So we wait. Larry is feeling much stronger this morning, more his orneriness! Already starting to ask repeatedly when he's going home--I'm for him staying since the IV fluids are the only thing beside pain meds they are doing for him at the moment. I'm afraid if they take that away we'll be right back at the beginning. Still has alot of pain and still can't eat much of anything--we're bringing in contraband! (strawberry milkshakes for one) I'll probably update again tonight but it is doubtful that there will be real news. I've taken to a rolling carry on bag to bring up here as I have so much stuff, my backpack gets too heavy!

No comments: