Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've been busy!

I haven't posted in a while as I've been busy painting window trim and sewing, plus a little gardening and getting ready for the California Kids and Scott and Bri's wedding. I did do a little cross-stitch but I haven't a photo, maybe later. The sewing I've been doing are gifts for California Girl and are not finished, I don't think I'll show them until her parents have seen them. We are in the trailer parked at Finger Lakes State Park until Sunday, our hotel room for the wedding. Tonight we are meeting Larry sister, Kris, and her hubby Owen for dinner and a visit something we are trying to do more often. Tomorrow, I'm getting a manicure (I've never had one) and doing some other wedding related errands. We are really busy this weekend, which seems to be the norm when we come to Columbia anymore! Getting hungry!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Phew! You'll need a holiday after all this. Take care, Ann :)