Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where does the time go?

It seems that each day goes faster than the one before--I often say that time doesn't fly it evaporates! Well, time has been evaporating for me in spite of the 90% humidity! I've been busy getting the house in order and my sewing table/research area cleaned up, not quite finished but I doubt I do a whole lot more until after the new windows are installed next week. I suspect a mess cleaning up after that. Tomorrow I hope to bake a little and maybe get the sewing machine going, please the gods! I've also been requested for a trip to Lowe's.

Most of my flower seeds are up in the gardens, which makes me happy as I know I'll have lovely flowers later on. Still too soon for the last beans, cukes, and pumpkins, I get impatient.

Larry had a CT scan of his head today, Dr Allen called and said there was no evidence that the cancer had spread to his brain so his memory problems are probably overload and inattention. Good news again.

Really been pretty boring around here, the dripping rain is depressing. I don't think I could live in Seattle! I get antsy for the sun after the second day of gray dripping and I love a good thunderstorm!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

You are so right Gail, time certainly evaporates around here. At least you seem to fill your days to the brim with activity. Time well spent for sure. Our rain arrives this weekend and I don't mind. It actually looks and feels like winter now. Time for homemade soups, crock pot cooking, steamed puddings and baked rice custard. Here's hoping the sun breaks through for you soon.....Ann :)