Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cross- Stitch report



I've decided that I shall never get this done on Monday! I should have known better anyway as Brayden is here on Wednesday--I don't get much sewing done but alot of books read, puzzles put together and playing done! I'll try for once a week at some time. I have gotten some work done on this as well as the patch quilt. I'm tying it tonight, will sew on the patches tomorrow and maybe the binding, we'll see. I was going to include a photo of it but it seems unstable when it's off the table and I'd have to move it upstairs for the pic. Perhaps tomorrow!

The Trailer came home today, a minor problem so as soon as the refrig door and the supplies for the leg vac arrive we'll hit the road. Not going anywhere near as far as we'd planned--a little skittish about the slide yet!

No comments: