Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Finish


I finally have a finish in the year of 2009! Brayden's rag quilt. I think it came out well and he seemed to like it. He's the short one helping to hold up the quilt! I do recommend using the laundro-mat for the washing and drying of one of these quilts. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, I wasn't sure about it as I was working on it, (a good thing as I have enough flannel to make another one.)

We went to Columbia yesterday as Larry's mom had surgery. Not really serious but one always worries when the person is older and has had alot of surgery in the last year. She was supposed to go home today but was in too much pain to get up and move around so she wasn't allowed. So Marie gets another night's sleep and several more trips to the hospital--hummm, the good and the bad! Hope she gets to go home tomorrow. We got home after dinner with Scott, Bri, Kris, Owen, Marie, Tom and Alayna--all 10 of us at Ruby Tuesdays. We'd have liked to stay and visit but had a two hour drive ahead and it was getting late with a storm coming on. Luckily, no rain until we were nearly home and no traffic to speak of (anyone who drives this stretch of road knows that's a rarity!)

No comments: