Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Chemo

Today was the second half of this chemo round and it has been a rough one. I drove Larry to the hospital then came home as there isn't much for me to do and he intended to sleep thru it, it's a good thing I drove as I doubt he'd have made it home after. He ate his cup of soup and went to bed for a nap. I ran some errands and came home, he was still in bed and a bit later was asking for more blankets. He was shivering he was so cold, still shivered under three blankets, a heating pad and 2 cats! Got warmed up and tried to get up for dinner only to end up back in bed shivering. That seems to have passed but he is down for the night. I wish there was something I could do for him but there just doesn't seem to be. Awlful lot of suffering for something that isn't likely to work!

Scott and Bri are here from Columbia. Scott is speaking at the Math and Physics Institue, where he went his last year of High school, tomorrow. They're staying through Brayden's birthday party on Saturday. I think he's tutoring Rob in Physics also. Lucky Rob, both his brothers are willing to be his tutors when he's having troubles with their fields.

No comments: