Saturday, January 17, 2009

San Diego

We arrived in San Diego yesterday afternoon to 80 degree temperatures and tons of traffic, in fact we had alot of traffic from Vegas on, so it was a tiring day. We didn't get lost! Which for us in San Diego is amazing!
Today Steve and Candice joined us for a fun day. Candice and I went to a terrific quilt shop here, the best one of the trip, and I bought a few pieces of fabric. Then we came back to the hotel to pick up Steve and Larry to go shopping and to lunch. I found my Best of the Best of California! So I have two more for this trip. Then we went to Cabrilla National monument. All of these photos were taken at Cabrilla. Pacific side.


Old Port Loma lighthouse. After sitting and watching the boats, and planes from the naval station we went to dinner at our favorite Italian place in San Diego.

Larry is able to eat more each day and he and Steve are going deep sea fishing tomorrow.
I opted out of that one!

No comments: