Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home, tired but happy

We got home about 8PM night, tired but thankful to be home in our own bed and not driving. We had a great time but you know how it is, home is good as well. Today, Larry went to Chemo and I did laundry, unpacked, etc. I'm stiff and sore from sitting and driving for so long, think that may take a couple of days to get over. I've been reading alot of quilt blogs since I joined the Project a Month challenge and many of them post photos of their works in progress (slightly intimidating in fact) and I think I'll start posting some as well. On Friday I'll post any cross-stitching I've done for the week and on Monday any quilting progress (unless that progress is on a gift.) I hope that will push me to work on things each and that it isn't too boring for you non-sewers.

No comments: