Friday, January 2, 2009

Here We Go Again

Larry began chemo, again, today. I have to give him a shot each day for a week, to help keep his blood counts right so that he can have chemo again next Friday. We aren't too happy about the shots but will do what must be done. He tolerated the chemo itself well and is working on his jigsaw puzzle now. The DVD player Marie loaned him and the Saturday Night Live DVD's Libby's gang got him for Christmas really help him get through all the wait time, so thanks to both of you! I spent the day shopping and running errands, my least favorite activity, so am beat! I took part of the recycling today and will finish up tomorrow, I think we might not drown in paper and plastic as yet. Have gotten my area rearranged, not quite clean but clean enough that I finished several blocks for Brayden's quilt! My getting projects finished will help clear my space. Tomorrow I MUST clean the kitchen and begin taking down the Christmas decorations so my quilt blocks will have to wait until I finish some of that. House is a disaster and I Hate that! I wonder where the person went who didn't mind if everything was a mess?

No comments: