Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cross-stitch report late again

Okay, I'm late with the photo again. I've been busy enjoying a visit with my youngest son and his fiancee the last few days, and hosting a birthday party for Brayden's third birthday. We were joined by the Columbia Fines and my Dad and Brother. We had a really good time. I tried a new recipe for vegetable lasagna which I really liked. We had the usual Lasagna as well, something for everyone, that's pretty hard with 16 folks! Brayden and Alayna had a good time together as usual, and we all had a good visit. Larry did pretty well until the end, he took a long nap ahead of time so he'd be a little energetic. His mom is having health problems with a hernia caused by her stoma, backpain from arthur and still being sore from her fall last week. My Dad though older just suffers from arthur and his heart.
This is Brayden' s Christmas stocking and I'm hoping that next week you'll see some more work done! Tomorrow I intend to work on his quilt, the quiltlets go quickly so maybe I'll have it done before his Eiman party!

No comments: