Sunday, January 4, 2009

3 Down 4 to go- shots that is!

We've survived three shots now and have only four more, I don't know who hates them the most, Larry or Me!

This morning at breakfast I was reading an article in the Sunday paper about Vegas being cheaper and said, "Let's go to Las Vegas next week." (Larry has a week off chemo) and he got on the internet and booked three days at the MGM Grand! Whoa, that was odd. It'll be good to get away for a week or so anyway, we both need it. We're leaving on Saturday getting back by the 19th, I'm sure the medical stuff will start back up on the 20th.

Speaking of medical, he has an appointment in Ortho tomorrow bright and early to check his vacumn. Urgh! I don't think either of us wants to go.

I'm behind getting things set up for the 2009 fiscal year (the Fines fiscal year that is) but I'm getting there, plus I have a small mound of other paper work to get through before I can really sew again, sigh. I really don't know when I got this total urge to sew again but I really wish I could just sit at the machine all day! Guess I'd better get at it.

No comments: