Monday, November 24, 2008

One more shot

Blood work today showed enough improvement that I only have to give Larry one more shot of blood thinner. I will still give the Friday shot to boost his bone marrow but that's better than 2 a day. He doesn't have to go back for more blood work until Friday, any thing that means we don't have to go to the hospital is something I'm behind! We get our trailer back tomorrow, it's been in the shop since September, there wasn't much wrong but we had it winterized and told them to take as long as they needed. I'll be glad to have it back as I'd like to put all the things I took out to clean and have been looking at ever since. I'm busy getting ready for Thanksgiving and keeping the house clean. Made party snacks yesterday and today so the baking begins! Rob and Tanya put up the outside lights this afternoon, lighting on Thanksgiving. Just like the Plaza! Wednesday, on top of cooking I have to pick up the part for the lawn mower. I'm sure I'll be mowing leaves over the weekend! I have a zipper to replace in a jacket so I'd better get sewing!

No comments: