Friday, October 24, 2008

He's home!

Larry was discharged from the hospital and I have him home and tucked into bed for a nap before the party tonight. First thing he did was take a shower! He's been pretty nauseous today but getting the "hospital smell" off his skin should help. It's quiet here and no one is going to wake him up to take his blood sugar, blood pressure, or give him a sleeping pill! I have the baby monitor on again, you just never know when that little gadget will come in handy! He has 6 or 7 new scripts and an appointment for blood work and to see the oncologist on the 30th. I'm glad to have him home! Maybe I can get some work done around here, I hope. I'm tired of having a dirty house. Starting my deep cleaning for fall on Monday, then it'll be ready for the holidays. Once those Christmas decorations go up cleaning is just a lick and a promise! I'm glad the weather has finally turned cool, maybe for good, and the trees are beginning to turn. I always love the colors of the fall leaves against that brilliant blue sky! It's so beautiful my heart hurts!

No comments: